Black Mountain Surveying is located in Surprise, Arizona and has been in operation since 2004.
Our survey experience is primarily in Arizona and with public lands. The founder started surveying in 1984 and acquired surveying fundamentals in construction, boundary and topographic surveys with a local civil engineering and surveying firms and became registered with the State of Arizona in 2001. With the addition of A Federal certification in 2009 our services have now been expanded to Federal and Indian Lands.
- Arizona Professional Land Surveyors (APLS)
- Valley Partnership
- Registered Land Surveyor, Arizona No. 36888
- Certified Federal Land Surveyor No.1302
Listed below is a small listing of past experience with Mapping and Surveying Projects
- City of Phoenix – Quarter Section Surveys (City of Phoenix) Project manager
- NAUSP Pipeline – (Black & Veatch, Sundt and CSW Contracting) Project manager
- City of Scottsdale - Arsenic Treatment Facility (Arizona American Water Co.) Project manager
- City of Mesa – Gilbert Water Treatment Plant (Black & Veatch) Project manager
- Lake Pleasant/Bartlett Lake Sheriff Boat Decks, Crew leader
- Fountain Hills Town Lake (Provided horizontal and vertical control for mapping), Crew leader
- Phelps Dodge Tower (Provided horizontal and vertical control for construction), crew leader/ project manager
- City of Peoria Waterline Project, 6 +- mile title and pipe line survey, Project manager
- Water Bore out Facility, Mesa - Talley Defense System), Crew leader
- Post Office Sites at Bouse, Quartsite and Pichaco, Arizona - TRK Architects, Crew leader
- Interior building measurements for Motorola BI-Polar Building “F” – Motorola, Crew leader
- Field/Office Coordination and Supervision, Topographic Services - Magma Copper Corp, Crew leader.
- Aerial Digital Imagery for Allied-Signal Engines, Garrett Engine Division, Crew leader
CONSTRUCTION STAKING EXPERIENCES INCLUDED:
Building Layout, Sewer Main, Water Mains, Primary Electric and Gas, Parking Areas and Retention’s, Storm Water Mains and Structures, Primary Infrastructures, Property corner; as well as as-build services, Quality Control services and monument establishment. Below is a brief listing of construction experience.
- Mt. Claret Retreat - Phoenix Catholic Diocese
- Ft. McDowell Gaming Center - Sundt Corp.
- Ryan Companies US, Phelps Dodge Inc. – Headquarters
- Grayhawk Development Raptor Clubhouse
- City of Phoenix Water Treatment Facility at 24th Street
- Springfield Development - Pulte Homes
- FireRock & Eagles Nest – MCO Properties
- Gila River Casino – Gila River Indian Community
- Tempe Commerce, JDA, Gateway, Gainey Center, Camelback Esplanade (11 story high rise), Chandler Pavillions, Mission Business Park - OPUS West.
- Warner Crossings Buildings A-F, ASU Research Park, 3131 Camelback (4 story high rise) - Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Parcels IE, IEA (Grayhawk), Via Verano, Desert Hills - Coventry Homes
- Master Plan Development in Eloy – 4500 Acres